Форум (онлайн-игры, travian).
Апрель 23, 2024, 02:31:07 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости: В анализатор добавлен сервер s1.travian.com.ua (украинский).

Начало   Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Golf Figures  (Прочитано 8050 раз)
gumili

Просмотр профиля E-mail
« : Февраль 07, 2012, 06:46:49 »

If budget permits, you can go for those trendy and lightweight titanium heads that promotes faster club head speed. It's also highly durable and can last long.When it comes to the loft of the club, you should consider TaylorMade R9 Driverthose within 7.5 degrees up to 13 degrees. The angle dictates how high you can get the ball to the air. For amateurs, it's ideal to opt for those with lower value, or go for clubs with much higher angles. The shaft length also helps with the speed, with longer shafts as ideal. As for the material, Titleist 910 D3 Driver you can choose between steel, graphite and other available materials.Probably, the most important element in all these is the grip size. Take note that a much smaller grip is much better; having a larger grip can greatly reduce your swing speed and cause you to slice. Unless of Mizuno JPX-800 Irons
course you have big hands.There you have it. All these are the perfect foundation for a good golf driver. Buy one now.
These days all the media talk about a recession in the US which in turn affects the rest of the world. I'm no economist, but I've read the common definitions of a recession in the newspapers as 'decline in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) for two or more consecutive quarters'. However, as Ping G15 Irons
an 'Average Joe' my definition is a lot simpler: I may have less money to spend; hence I have to be more prudent with my purchases.As an avid golfer, does this mean that I have to shelve my plans of buying some new clubs this season? Of course not, I just have to be more prudent as per my definition above. On the other hand I don't want to buy some cheap, inferior clubs just because I'm a bit short of money. I still want top quality, but at a reasonable price I can afford.The solution is to stay Titleist AP2 Irons
away from the well known but expensive top tier brands like Titleist, Ping, Nike, Callaway and the likes, and instead look at the cheaper second tier brands which offer the same quality but at a much reduced price.
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: